• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Xbox Halo Infinite campaign overview

Hero of Hyrule

Frieren the Slayer
Pronouns
He/Him

This looks surprisingly good now. I mean I had zero doubt that the multiplayer would turn out well after the test flight impressions but the campaign seems to be hitting all the right notes too based on this.

looks fine. I'm not to wow'd by the art direction or anything. moment to moment gunplay will probably be good as expected, but I don't see any reason to be excited more than that

I already posted in the hype thread and I dont want to cross post the same things haha but yeah, I thought it looked amazing, very much looking forward to it.

Hey this actually looks really good. Unlike current Halo titles, it actually really looks and feels like Halo instead of Call of Duty in space. I really like the focus on movement and traversal too. It makes a huge difference in FPS games.

I think it looks good. I'll be waiting for the co-op mode before I pick this up. I'd also likely wait to get a Series X if it doesn't run well on the regular Xbox One. It will probably be on sale by the time I'm ready to buy it so that's cool.

I'm not much of a Halo fan, but I thought that looked great. It's too bad co-op isn't making launch, I doubt I'll be able to hold off on playing it for three months.

This looks like something that will be cool once they figure out implementing co-op

Ray tracing might not be anything more than reflections and shadows. Not terrible, but after metro exodus enhanced, most implementations will be disappointing

Man it looks so good, I can't wait for this to drop. I was in the multiplayer test flights and the game just plays so smooth, digging into the campaign is going to be a blast.

This looks good. I'm not too into faster paced FPS games usually. I prefer slower ImSim's but always loved Halo MP. I've never actually finished a Halo single player campaign. Maybe, now that this one seems more open I'll like it more.

I won't be able to resist playing this campaign until co-op is implemented, but I already have one buddy who's locked in to play it with me once it launches. @Brofield @Legion of Primes Maybe we could make it a 4-man squad and mess around in this awesome sandbox once they implement co-op :)

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

I won't be able to resist playing this campaign until co-op is implemented, but I already have one buddy who's locked in to play it with me once it launches. @Brofield @Legion of Primes Maybe we could make it a 4-man squad and mess around in this awesome sandbox once they implement co-op :)
Maybe. Just have to wait and see I suppose. I will be playing campaign day one though

I mainly play for the multiplayer but not gonna lie this made me excited for camoaign as usually i do one legendary playthrough and never touch it again.

The campaign is going to be huge I feel. People love this type of structure in a game in this day and age. As always I am here for that halo gameplay as that's still there!

Back
Top Bottom