• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Google's updated privacy policy states it can use public data to train its AI models

So what do they mean by “Publicly Available Data,” and how do I stop having publicly available data with Google

because fuck this

So what do they mean by “Publicly Available Data,” and how do I stop having publicly available data with Google

because fuck this
Yeah same.

I assume anything on Drive that is kept private is fine, but do files with shareable links count as publicly available? And if public Youtube videos count, then sorry to people who were still watching mine but I'll be privating/deleting my account because fuck that.

Anything public? Eh? So using the same logic, anything that's on YouTube is publicly available and I can use any copyrighted material for the same reasons?

Back
Top Bottom