• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club "Golden Sun" is on NSO

Derachi

Fresh Eater
Founder
Pronouns
he/him
"Golden Sun" is on NSO! As in the words "Golden Sun." Specifically on the N64 NSO app. In the text description for Mario Tennis.

Look I took a screenshot:

IMG-5793.jpg

Happy Friday folks!

Joker Sad GIF - Joker Sad Tear - Discover & Share GIFs

Dear friends, today is the day the clown cried
And he cries not for the passing of one troll post, but for the death of a dream.

But I digress. The time for sorrow has passed. It's time to look to a future filled with smiles.....
And I'll be smiling again.....just as soon as we take that man THERE...
and take his account THERE....
and roll him into that ban list THERE!

In all seriousness what the fuck is Nintendo thinking not even being able to add at least 1 new GBA per month.

The drip feed is so fucking dumb.

I called in some favors. Enjoy your lunch Derachi, because unless you apologize for this sin, you'll never enjoy a Subway sandwich ever again.

I look forward to the sequel to Golden Sun; Red Sun, which some come out around the same time our sun turns into a red giant.

I'll seize the opportunity to spread the word that if anyone is looking for a Camelot RPG on their expansion pass, Shining Force 1 and 2 are available on NSO right now.

I’m upset. It’s a good thing you included the quotes so I didn’t get my hopes too high.

Mods, can we revive the Garbage Galaxy Tournament just to crown this thread for eternity? Thanks.

Golden Sun more like Solden Gun, amiright?

We have fun here people. Not my "cup of tea" but I hope all the wretched and downtrodden Golden Sun fans finally find release from their suffering and years of wilderness and wanderings.

Back
Top Bottom