• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion [Giveaway] Nintendo Direct: Wildlife Watch

This is fun. I'll choose to lose though.

Wildlife Watch
Octopus
Axoltl
Spider Monkey
Porcupine
Komodo Dragon

Edit: could you imagine how bigbrain this guess is though if I somehow get 5/5

Wildlife Watch
Fox
Wolf
Horse
Bird
Crocodile

Heads up, this is an invalid guess as per the rules I laid out in the OP. You can redo your entry if you want to change it! (If you do, please make a new post, as I’ve also mentioned in the OP!)
Sorry it’s just such a general staple of world culture it slipped my mind till after I posted

WILDLIFE WATCH

1. Bat
2. Rabbit
3. Grizzly bear
4. Lion
5. Fox

What a fun idea!

WILDLIFE WATCH

1. Hedgehog
2. Horse
3. Turtle
4. "Gorilla gorilla"
5. Domestic dog("Canis familiaris")

Dolphin
Seal
Penguin
Whale
Eel
Heads up, this is an invalid entry, you need to put WILDLIFE WATCH on top! (Because when I’m gonna be scoring, I might miss your entry if it’s not labeled correctly)

@Paxie Sorry I noticed this late, but you listed six animals when you're only supposed to list five. Please redo your entry!

Bumping this for the new week in case people missed this the last time around! As the Direct hasn't been announced yet, this thread is still open for entries!

Sorry @Paxie but as per thread rules you need to create a new post, instead of simply editing the old one. Otherwise I will have to disqualify your entry.

Glad I wasn’t too late!

πŸ₯³WILDLIFE WATCH πŸ₯³
Bat
Cat
Frog
Wolf
Axolotl

If one game announcement has like, all the animals, do I get extra credit? Like a sparkling star gif or something?

If one game announcement has like, all the animals, do I get extra credit? Like a sparkling star gif or something?
I will personally give you a virtual standing ovation, and if you'd like, my chicken-scratch scribble of your animal of choice

if it comes up... the thing I deride as "that fucking owl" is this:

S6F1Wmk.jpeg

it can be any owl... but if it's that fucking owl... then I'd like specificity points

WILDLIFE WATCH
1. Highland cow
2. Chicken
3. Dolphin
4. Badger
5. The humble bumble bee 🐝

What a fun event, thanks for putting this together :]

Now that the Direct has been announced, I will no longer be accepting new entries for this giveaway. Good luck to all of you wildlife watchers!

Back
Top Bottom