• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion [Gematsu] Marvelous Game Showcase Set for Late May

Shiba

Bob-omb
Pronouns
Male

Marvelous is a publisher I tend not to care for but since they published/developed Daemon X Machina, I do have some interesting in seeing if the sequel appears just because the producer talked about planning on a sequel a year or two ago.

I liked Daemon X Machina, though I should really go back to it and finally finish it. Not sure if I'm interested in a second one with Armored Core around the corner, which will most likely blow it out of the water.

Wonder if we're finally gonna see this:

I'm just expecting RF3 special and the next rune factory/story of seasons and a tohou game at this point. I totally kill for another Fate / Extella but not sure it's possible as TYpe Moon has been handling Fate games, and there's also Fate Samurai in production

Back
Top Bottom