• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion gamescom Opening Night Live |ST| Show starts at 11 AM PT/2 PM ET/8 PM CET, Kyle Bosman pre-show 30 minutes prior

I like what I see in Crimson Desert but am really afraid it's more restricted than in looks.

Ok, return to middle east is cool, but man, did AC really lost its glow over the years as a series. I have a hard time getting excited for this...

lmao the advertising for MW3 is like a compulsive liar who leads with the thing they are guilty of

ITS A COMPLETE PACKAGE, A DIRECT SEQUEL FOR THE FIRST TIME BC WE WANTED TO, WE ARE EXCITED

Ah man, I probably miss out on this unless Sony surprises us with a smaller PS5 redesign lol.

I don't wanna offend, but wouldn't mind to move on to the next segment lol

Why tf is there always so FUCKING much time reserved for CoD in EVERY big game show? Yes, I understand how big the franchise is but man...

Immortals of Aveum looks incredibly boring to me, what am I missing?

nothing, according to gamespot and eurogamer

Haha, I love how Eurogamer isn't bullshitting in the meta-description: " Eurogamer'review of Immortals of Aveum, which is not great" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

ZZZ definitely looked interesting with the visual style, arcade mini games and combo based gameplay.

Is Lords of the Fallen a Souls-like perhaps? Looks interesting but kinda... derivative maybe?

Activision and Mihoyo are singlehandedly funding these shows it seems.

Mihoyos titles are more popular in the mainstream than even the biggest hits we'd see from Nintendo. Genshin alone is maintaining something like 65m monthly players.

All the actual games conventions now (at least in Europe) have them as a massive part.

Mihoyos titles are more popular in the mainstream than even the biggest hits we'd see from Nintendo. Genshin alone is maintaining something like 65m monthly players.

All the actual games conventions now (at least in Europe) have them as a massive part.
No way

Keighley should do these shows at bed time cause this is putting me to sleep

I mean... It's an evening show. For Europe. For the European games convention.

At least you're not having to be up at like 3am for the game awards which is the case when it's the other way around.

Kinda cool they give cosplay a spot. Have a lot of respect for those put in the work in cosplaying as their favourite character

Just to confirm, only Sonic Superstars and Frontiers had the Switch logo attached so far, yeah?
As far as I can see yes. But kind of surprised about the generic games I have seen in general. Nothing kind of stood out tbh. Maybe I'm jaded though lol.

Now that the Sonic section is over it's getting boring for me, I'm gonna read Zelink fanfictions while I listen.

Holy shit a new Mudrunner game! Looks awesome, it has deserts! And it'll be on Switch once again! Day one.

Back
Top Bottom