• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion gamescom Opening Night Live |ST| Show starts at 11 AM PT/2 PM ET/8 PM CET, Kyle Bosman pre-show 30 minutes prior

I kind of forgot Cyberpunk actually existed lol. Seems CDPR actually salvaged the game massively.

yup

kinda tough to come on stage and promote a game after reviews are out
Daaaaaaamn, these reviews are brutal haha

I know so little of the games shown here. I'm like "The Last Epoch? Never heard of her" lmao.

Man, publishers really need to learn picking fitting music for the games shown in trailers. Drop that stupid edm bullshit when medieval times are shown.

ACVI though, love it!

Alan Wake II looks gorgeous!

I'll be honest... that was pretty bad even for Keighley show standards

Withput talking about the actual quality of this show, I will never understand the Keighley hate. He has a long history and knowledge, is always energetic and actually stuck his neck out by creating the VGA's when all gaming shows seemed to shut down.

Does he have commercial interests (yeah yeah Doritos pope yadayadayada, we know)? Of course, it's his work. But he puts in the work and the energy to create within the gaming industry, I really respect that.

Last edited:
was that the first keighley event in a decade with no kojima appearance?

overall, a decent show considering the expectations that were set

Thanks Geoff
Screenshot_20230822-130444_SNAP.jpg

Alan Wake II looks gorgeous!

Withput talking about the actual quality of this show, I will never understand the Keighley hate. He has a long history and knowledge, is always energetic and actually stuck his neck out by creating the VGA's when all gaming shows seemed to shut down.

Does he have commercial interests (yeah yeah Doritos pope yadayadayada, we know)? Of course, it's his work. But he puts in the work and the energy to create within the gaming industry, I really respect that.
I got no issues with the man himself, and I'll always give his shows a watch, but they're pretty damn boring, mostly getting scraps as far as the bigger titles are concerned.

Man I wish they would have shown more of Zenless Zone Zero. At least just a generic 2024 would be enough.
It really looked fun with the arcade minigames and combo-combat that looks fun.

I forgot how gory Cyberpunk can be lol

Yeah I was getting some Doom Chainsaw Kills vibes from that trailer.

Pretty cool that you can buy a cheap used copy of 2077 from one of the many, many returns and download the update to turn it into what looks like a much better game!

I have NO IDEA what thank goodness you are here is, but I want it! And it's coming to Switch šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
I did not expect a song I used to sing along to on tape in the back of my family car to feature in this show, let alone bet from the most interesting looking game there.

Back
Top Bottom