• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club GameFreak is the best and most talented Nintendo developer

I think their issues with including basic things expected in a game like voice acting prevents them from being in serious consideration as "Best".
basic things like voice acting, difficulty options, and some basic IQ things like TAA. the games just don't look good enough to carry how fucking raw the image is

I am of the niche opinion that Let's Go looked pretty good but all of Sword and Shield was hideous
They actually looked pretty good.
I also like the style of pokemon legends arceus, it may be extremely rough but I thought it was fine and even beautiful at times.
It was also a really fun game so that probably helped.

NLG are overrated imo. Mario Strikers well we seen how that turned out. Luigi's Mansion 3 looks stunning but the gameplay from what I played was overly repetitive.

Luigi’s Mansion 3’s coop is carrying NLG.

I was along for OP's wild ride until their final remark.

You were welcome to plead your case, but don't punch the judge on the way out.

Back
Top Bottom