• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Fuck Ridley, fuck Kraid, fuck Mother Brain, when is Crocomire coming back?

I'll bet you anything the dude has no idea himself. 🤣 I think until they say something about Kraid in Dread, I'm just gonna assume it's a clone, or a totally different bloke. It's either that, or there was a crew on Zebes who captured him within the small window between Samus blasting his Krussy into oblivion, and the planet getting blown up, which would be silly!

I think he was just playing dead. As soon as Samus left the room, he said, "I'm outta here!" and flew off to a place where nobody would bother him... Planet ZDR!

How large do you reckon the Kraid family is? 🤔 It's scary to imagine a whole lineage of the big guys. Surely there aren't just male Kraids, but female ones as well?

Samus slaughtering every Kraid like:

anakin-not-just-the-men.gif
At least eight Kraids, they seem like a big family.

I think he was just playing dead. As soon as Samus left the room, he said, "I'm outta here!" and flew off to a place where nobody would bother him... Planet ZDR!

They should've called it Metroid Dead

How large do you reckon the Kraid family is? 🤔 It's scary to imagine a whole lineage of the big guys. Surely there aren't just male Kraids, but female ones as well?

Samus slaughtering every Kraid like:

anakin-not-just-the-men.gif
I mean, with how many planets she's blown up....she's technically probably killed more living things than all the Death Star weaponry combined.

This is perfect material for Phos's thread about things that make you go "What da-!?", because imagine how big of a ship you'd need to accommodate that massive green dude!
I mean, with how many planets she's blown up....she's technically probably killed more living things than all the Death Star weaponry combined.
Let's at least be fair to Samus here: most of those planetary explosions weren't directly caused by her! Mother Brain needed to go, and Samus isn't to blame for the fact that she tied her death to Zebes exploding. That's a whole new level of malding after a particularly deserved L. "If I go, so does the whole planet." Sheesh!

i will say tho posting the word "krussy" is enough legal justification for initiation of a kinetic scenario
If you think that's bad, check out this page I was reading last night. It's so nasty, and it's not even embellishing, but just describing what happens during a phase of the Kraid fight!

Kraid Bouncing Creatures only appear in Cataris on ZDR, during the second phase of the boss battle against Kraid. An indetermine number of these creatures have infested Kraid's middle stomach hole. Since the Bouncing Creatures did not appear during previous battles against Kraid at full health on Zebes, they are likely parasites contributing to the festering stomach hole's unhealthy condition, which appears infected and also releases large globs of pink goo similar to the purple fluids sprayed by the Bouncing Creatures.

🤢 🤮

I mean Crocomire canonically returns from the dead and lives as a skeleton at least once in front of Samus' eyes so really if any villain could return from death, Crocomire makes the most sense.

Don't agree there. Craco man is just unsettling to look at, and the implication that its skin corroded when you launched in the lava pit is wild.
Fair enough

But Phantoon gave me fuckin nightmares and still freaked me out during my replay last year

If you think that's bad, check out this page I was reading last night. It's so nasty, and it's not even embellishing, but just describing what happens during a phase of the Kraid fight!

🤢 🤮
whomst amongst us hasn't shot parasites and necrotic stomach juices at our enemies

Sorry mate he died in Super Metroid and when someone dies you can't revive them.

I hope if they do any horror parts in prime 4 or at least parts with dense and tense atmosphere crocomire is part of it

Back
Top Bottom