• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Forza Horizon 5 FamiBoards Drivatar and ST

Scrawnton

T1D Gamer
Founder
Hey all! I am not sure how many Xbox gamers there are on this site, but I wanted to see if everyone playing FH5 would be interested in adding each other on XBL so that we can see each others Drivatars in the game and compare stats.

My Gamertag is AntonHtz

We can also use this thread for general discussion of the game if anyone would like to coordinate races or just talk about the GOAT racing series.

The XBOX Plus discord I admin has set up a club for this game. If folks from Famiboards are interested in joining us, everyone is welcome. Both the discord, and the club.

I can never remember my Xbox username haha. I’ll update this post with it when I do.

I’m enjoying the game so far, but still some issues that I have with it that have come through from FH3/4.

Forza_Horizon_5.png

Les' roll

My gamertag is Oldzeiyo. I haven't been able to start FH5 (and probably won't play until the weekend) but I'd love to play with the famiboards crew (Forza or whatever)

I'm running the game maxed on PC at 1440p and it's still holding 120+fps until you get to some really stressful stuff, and even then it won't go below 100. The scalability and performance on this game is actually pretty unreal. Really glad they hit basically all of their console targets on this one too.

Are the Forza games only available on the Microsoft Store? I've heard there are issues with installing/uninstalling games that have been bought there, as some people reported losing disk space gradually.

Are the Forza games only available on the Microsoft Store? I've heard there are issues with installing/uninstalling games that have been bought there, as some people reported losing disk space gradually.
FH4 and 5 are available on Steam

My gamertag is Carlosfilho2588. FH5 is beautiful and i'm having one hell of a time with it.

Gamertag is Ubiblu. I sat at 95 on the hall of fame after the first couple days, but have slipped a lot since then.

Stunning game, and the perfect refinement of the FH formula. About 30 hours in and can't wait to finish work and head back for more.

So this is my first Forza game and I am loving it so far. Graphics look incredible on my Series S.

Gamertag is JB5890

Sure why not? I play on PC via Gamepass but my ol' gamertag should still do the trick: jahranimo

I’m just completely addicted to this game. I went and finished off all of the fast travel boards before work this morning. Now I’m finally gonna start clearing out actual races. I unlocked all the horizon chapters already but I only did about 10% of them. I have a ton of game ahead of me.

Pro tip, you have to unlock the story chapter for street races (up north in the canyon) in order to trigger the day/night cycle in the game.

Tailzo

This game is incredible. Driving feels perfect, the world is huge and it’s just a ton of fun. Loving it :)

Cleared through all the Road and Street races at this point, still been pretty addicted. The AI in this games feels super cheap! It kept asking me to up the difficulty until I hit Pro and that was a bit much so I bounce back between that and expert while I still learn what the hell I'm doing. On Pro it feels like I get a bad launch or take 1 turn poorly and that is the end of that.

Hit a top 500 time in Rivals for the first time tonight :>. Still learning a lot and just tuning the cars myself. Didn't expect to play this to such an extent, have been ignoring this series since Motorsport 2.

Anyone know if there's a problem with online play?
I just tried to start a mission (which I didn't even realise was MP - seasonal playground games, whatever that is) and got a message saying Feature Unavailable and saying to check I was online or maybe I didn't have Gold.

I did all the network tests and even jumped into a quick Battlefront 2 match to test, and it was fine.

Edit: nm, restarting the game (and having to drive halfway across the map again) fixed it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom