• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Sales Data Famitsu sales: Week 32 (Jul. 31 - Aug. 6)

Mainline Pikmin Series

Pikmin: 1.60 million
Pikmin 2: 1.12 million
Pikmin 3: 1.27 million
Pikmin 3 DX: 2.40 million

Pikmin 4 is going to be the series' best seller after it's first quarter. It's first quarter shipped + digital will be from July 21st to September 30th so i can't see how it doesn't pass Pikmin 3 DX.
Only way is that it flopped in the States. It's done solid in Europe so far, enough at least, I suppose, to push shipments in the hundreds of thousands over there by then.

Only way is that it flopped in the States. It's done solid in Europe so far, enough at least, I suppose, to push shipments in the hundreds of thousands over there by then.
Yeah, and I’m very doubtful it didn’t do well in the US. I’ve noticed a lot of social media and content creator buzz around the game, and anecdotally my Friends List was full of people playing the game. We’ll need to wait for the next Circana numbers, but if Baldur’s Gate 3 isn’t in the tracking period, it could pull an Octopath Traveler and take July this year.

Back
Top Bottom