• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Famiboards Baseball Crew 2024 ⚾️

big lantern ghost

the notorious blg
Pronouns
he/him
G4ZTs51.gif

It’s that time again! Major League Baseball begins in just a few weeks. Let’s have a look-see at how this season is shaping up, then complain about our favourite teams!

Thank you once again to @EvilChameleon for rousing me from my beisbol-less slumber.

KEY DATES

SPRING TRAINING BEGINS
Feb 22

REGULAR SEASON BEGINS
March 28

FIELD OF DREAMS GAME
June 20

ALL-STAR GAME
July 16

PLAYOFFS BEGIN
Oct 1

FUN FACTS
  • MLB World Tour games set for London, Seoul & Mexico City
  • This year’s Field of Dreams game will be in remembrance of the Negro Leagues and played at Rickwood Field in Alabama, the oldest remaining pro ballpark
  • This is very likely to be the last season to see the Oakland Athletics before the franchise moves to Las Vegas!
  • Elaine Benes is a Baltimore fan

I’m waiting on the Bellinger decision to get my hopes up for this season. Last season took me to some dark places at the end, and without him I’m not sure we’ll ever escape!

The Guards look like they’re tanking this year. At least it’ll be interesting to see how the new guy does as manager I guess? I’m gonna miss Tito.

Also it’s messed up that I still can’t watch the Guards without cable or an MLB.TV subscription, but even then I still wouldn’t be able to watch them due to the blackout restrictions.

At least odds are good that the Rockies can't do worse than last year! Think positive!

Also it’s messed up that I still can’t watch the Guards without cable or an MLB.TV subscription, but even then I still wouldn’t be able to watch them due to the blackout restrictions.
I know, I can't believe they couldn't start the home opener during the eclipse, what a missed opportunity.
Oh, you mean those blackout restrictions.

Jays-Yankees series finale up in just a few minutes. Yesterday's game was a real roller coaster...let's get one 🐦

Back
Top Bottom