• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Experience the EYEWITNESS theme song, aka the greatest flute riff in an educational tv show theme song of all time

D

Deleted member 2

If you were a kid and you heard this, you knew you were about to LEARN some COOL STUFF

It's third grade. I just got done playing Pokemon Red, I am watching this in my class, and after school I am going to go home and watch Digimon. There is no COVID-19 pandemic. Everything is alright with the world.

I also don't know what Kamen Rider is, so maybe it's a worse tradeoff.

Hmmm, looks like this is a UK thing i don't recognize.

This is the british children's television show (Specifically, it's from Vision On) music i recognize, thanks to it taking a modern life of it's own thanks to the LittleBigPlanet series. There was even an "8-bit" remix made for the game.

(Unsurprisingly, there's also a "left bank one" that has been completely forgotten nowadays.)

Pretty sure Tier Zoo uses this song quite a bit. Unlike a lot of the video game tracks he uses, I didn’t recognize the source and thought it might have been an original composition for the channel, always wondering why it went so much harder than I’d expect. Well, there’s the answer.

My friends and I still talk about how this and a chemistry educational program that we watched in high school had an intro that goes way harder than it needs to. Wish I could find it again.

Back
Top Bottom