• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News E3 not coming back to LA in 2024 or 2025 according to Tourism Board

Iu0xAQG.gif

Of course because they are renaming themselves to E4 and move to Europe.

European Electronic Entertainment Expo

insert OhNoAnyway.gif here

Again, pageantry from a bygone era that was struggling to stay relevant for years, and the more I was aware of the human element cost, the more I saw it as something that wasn't anymore.

Hopefully something replaces it. SGF and the current practice of a bunch of random shows across a month is not nearly the same.

honestly I don't even have much issue with the random shows themselves I just miss them being a bit more connected, it feels like such a hassle to keep track of it all nowadays

that and treehouses

Outside of not having treehouse streams regularly like we used to, Summer games fest really isn't that different to the regular viewer.

The last few E3s every company pretty much already did Direct style presentations, they are just going harder on it now.

Most of the people in the world aren't going to LA to attend it, so I'm always weirded out by people saying the lack of an in-person event is the biggest problem with, when that only really affects a tiny subset of watchers.

Back
Top Bottom