• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Do you think pets see us as big hairless naked pets?

Naked sameness or naked not same

• Big naked dog/cat/whatever pet

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Big naked unknown creature

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I'm scared and I want to go to bed

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • What are you high?

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

ProteusRidley

Famiboards one and only Lost Kingdoms simp
Or as something big naked and unknown?

I ask because why else treat us as we are like one of them? Maybe it's because we just look kinda cool.

m0prze0kltr31.png

unknown-male-silhouette-person_68747-222.jpg

Which one Fami?

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream

That being said, we're just pack leader to dogs, herd leader to horses, servant to cats, giant smooth abomination to reptiles, and predator to arthropods in general and also rodents and fish.

What else am I missing?

...I don't know what I expected clicking into this thread, but certainly wasn't that picture.

Well I’m not gonna be sleeping tonight.

When I was a kid my family had a dog, and I always got the impression the dog thought he was on the same level as me, as I was a regular playmate, he’d regularly bowl me over and do that thing where dogs slam their front paws down that signifies ‘let’s play!’. But when he went for walks with my dad, his posture changed to being much more serious and paying attention as if on patrol or something.

Dogs see you as their family/parents if you're good to them. I don't think they think of us as mutant dog creatures though since we smell different.

That first image is cursed and will haunt my dreams for all time.

Cats apparently don’t differentiate between human faces and have no concept of nakedness. My kitten daughters just think I’m a cat that sucks at things which is only partially true. I’m not actually a cat.

Dogs that are well adjusted see you for you. They are so much smarter than you think.

They will act differently around a dog, vs. a human, vs. a sheep, vs. any other animal. Dogs are smart enough to categorize pretty much any animal. They will think that humans are there family for sure, and love them as part of their pack. But they really just view their family, as their family. Other dogs are just dogs. And other humans are just that, other humans.

My cat definitely thinks I’m like his cat mom. Brings me dead flies/spiders, tries to nurse on me (he’s only ~4 months old), wants me to carry him everywhere, etc

Back
Top Bottom