• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Discotek Media New years Stream tonight 6 PM PST/9 EST.

Keeping my fingers crossed for toku stuff!

Also original Kinnikuman would be dope as heck but tbh I’m not sure anyone wants to touch that with a ten foot pole in 2024

Give me GR: Giant Robo, Shin Steel Jeeg and Kaitetsu Zubat!

The Eldran trilogy, Wataru series or any Brave Show is also acceptable

No idea what to want or expect here, but as usual if I walk away with two things I’m excited about I’ll be happy. Got Nanoha and IGPX last time.

Seems a little early to confirm Nanoha A’s but maybe? Looking forward to watching this in an hour.

Those mecha grabs… tho Come on give me some mid 2000’s, Shin Steel Jeeg or GR: Giant Robo

Only thing I walked away hyped for was Nanoha A’s, but that’s a dream release for me since I never had a DVD / Blu Ray of it so definitely worth watching the stream! Hope we get StrikerS eventually which thankfully seems inevitable since I never finished it when Amazon had it.

Got 5 announcements this time that I'd be into:

Mazinkaiser
Reborn!
Kenichi ovas
Berserk
Nanoha A's

They even got the funimation cast back together which is really cool.

Interesting to see them become the number one source for films/shows about a short guy dating a tall girl. (they also picked up the anime series, which is inexplicably getting a full dub.)

Two weeks later and I'm still hyped about the new Berserk release, plus most of the mecha stuff. Crazy how much of stuff like Mazinger and Sgt. Frog is going to be officially available in NA after all these years.

Back
Top Bottom