• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Discotek Day Round 2 Otakon 12:45 est Today

sagadego20

Paratroopa
Pronouns
He/Him
Discotek Announcements Panel, 12:45pm, Panel Room 4& twitch.tv/discotekmedia Stream & Twitter tweetstorm at the same time (9:45am Pacific)Secret Digimon Screening Event, 2:15pm, Video Room 3Twitter at the same time (11:15am Pacific) for... fun.

Last edited:
Not sure I’ll watch live but hype for the announcements. Hoping for this one with a dub with all the Go Nagai series(and never western released ones) we’ve been getting lately

Digimon Adventure 02 and the Digimon movies are getting a BR release, the movies have new dubs from the original VAs

Nothing for me this time except maybe Chargeman Ken. I feel like my outlook on life dipped while watching the show because it was that bad lol. Regardless, everyone should see one of the “best” episodes.

I wonder if the show the rights didn’t clear on for the Discotek panel was another from the BEI batch Sentai got from Sunrise. Namely Betterman!

I think I actually found last stream to have more exciting announcements for me personally, but this one still had a lot of good stuff. King Gainer! Cybersix! Chargeman Ken! A whole lot of Digimon!

Back
Top Bottom