• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Describe a game poorly and let others guess.

Castlevania

You and your best friend get kidnapped while trying to go on vacation and have to help your kidnappers rid themselves of a Napoleon-esque wizard who's causing problems for everyone while also stealing all their treasure.
Far cry?

Yeah too easy. Here's a much more obscure one-

You're seeing this girl and it turns out she's a vampire and child abductor but that doesn't really stop you from liking her, then you find out she's pals with your arch-nemesis you killed a while back, though that still doesn't stop you, then she puts a death curse on you that will only lift if you manage to turn a mountain into a giant Lovecraftian monster that will destroy the world, though that still doesn't really stop you.

I really, really hope someone gets this one.
Too on the nose but the Sinking City?

I really want to try to get this one

Bubble Bobble.
You got it!
16834-bubble-bobble-dos-screenshot-opening-story-vga.gif

This NYC gangster has issues with his uncle and then does some satanic shit or something.

Traverse two sides of an inexplicably rectangularly prismatic shaped fantasy world in an effort to prevent a rogue sentient AI from flinging it into the sun, and fulfill the destiny of its creators in order to turn it into a proper spherical planet for some reason.

Yeah definitely not. The premise caught my interest though.
It's an incredible game and series, criminally overlooked in favor of the King's Quest games which are much, much worse in comparison.

Masked murderer seeks for revenge and listens to the beating heart of his dead lover while doing it.

Back
Top Bottom