• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

TV Day Job - Animated mini series by Paul Georghiou (Smiling Friends)

Maronic03

Chain Chomp
Pronouns
He/Him

Day Job is an animated documentary that follows the lives of the over-qualified young staff of a dingy local bowling alley. Watch as that dream life of passion, love and career triumph always narrowly eludes them. But that stack of used bowling shoes is always there for them, just waiting to be cleaned. Day Job is a Fresh Blood project by Paul Georghiou, Brooke Kymberley, Todor Manojlovic and Heather Riley.Fresh Blood is a ground-breaking ABC and Screen Australia initiative that seeks to uncover the next generation of Australian comedy talent.
I stumbled upon this fun new project. These 3 episodes are everything there is to see so far, I hope they get to do more.

This is very relevant to me. "college" but clearly a Melbourne outer edges derro bowling alley.

Overall liking the art style and general vibe a lot. Is the voice of the boss, Michael Cusack again? Its a good funny voice niche, but I think it might need a new spin, he uses it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom