• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Coca Cola is officially making a drink for 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴 (byte)

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
coca-cola-byte-1400x825.jpg

Yes, Pixel-Flavored.
Available May 2nd exclusively on the Coca-Cola creations store, but you can try it virtually today thanks to the power of Fortnite*.
*somehow, this is just a creative map not officially licensed by Epic Games.

First space and now video games. What is the next frontier Coke will let me experience?
The next Coke will taste like owning a home with a yard and having friends

If it’s made for gamers then whatever toxic masculinity tastes like. I imagine it will have a metallic aftertaste.
It's gonna taste like edge
ow my tongue

The thing its either you love it, or hate it, there is no middle. And even then I tried it with some friends and it tasted different for everyone. It was either cherry with lime, caramel or in my case chewed unflavored gum
confused-sakura.gif

I had an alcoholic seltzer drink (I forget which brand) but honestly if anything I thought that tasted like pixels.

Or maybe it was more like tasting static.

I miss the days when suits would literally wail and cry because they believed my generation could not be marketed to.

One thing, If I understand correctly the only way for the US to get this is online?
Either that OR you could play video games so hard that you win at all the video games and then Super the Mario will personally deliver a seven pack of them to your Gamercave™

Either that OR you could play video games so hard that you win at all the video games and then Super the Mario will personally deliver a seven pack of them to your Gamercave™
Uh, I thought coke would have more distribution being the US. Here it's avaliable at convenience stores

I'm the first to jump on new and different soda flavors but 'Starlight' was a letdown. Coke doesn't know how to make a flavor from scratch anymore....

Going by the name Byte and the design going for more of a retro arcade game look. This looks target more towards older people or people who like retro games. Probably whatever board executive pitched this idea's age and whose understanding of video games is arcade/NES/Sega Genesis

Going by the name Byte and the design going for more of a retro arcade game look. This looks target more towards older people or people who like retro games. Probably whatever board executive pitched this idea's age and whose understanding of video games is arcade/NES/Sega Genesis

Yeah, here in Mexico is avaliable as "8-bit" which actually make sense with the gaming concept

(80s news caster voice)
And in lighter news, consumers are getting a chance to take a byte...of soda? That and more after the break.

Back
Top Bottom