• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Capcom is holding an Ace Attorney Popularity Poll (3ds games only)

zumaddy

Starman
Pronouns
She

Top 3 characters get an official art piece! This is the exact same thing they're doing with Monster Hunter (the results for that poll are coming mid March with the MH anniversary). Remember, this is for 'Apollo Justice' trilogy/3DS trilogy only games.

Edit: Unfortunately you need Twitter to vote

I voted for my gal Trucy Wright.

Last edited:
There’s a world where Charley, Widget, and Spark Brushel get official dedicated art pieces.

I hope to live in that world.

I hear if Apollo wins Capcom will give him another backstory.

Also booooo at needing a Twitter account to vote. Was all set to do my part and vote for Trucy and Hobo Nick.
But what if we want an Athena game?

I know that voting for Cykes might improve the chances of her getting her own game but man... It's really hard to not vote for my man Datz...

Let me vote for this Apollo Capcom.

2566185-apollo_gs5.png

The results are up.

1. Edgeworth
2. Phoenix (Apollo Justian form)
3. Apollo
4. Trucy
5. Klavier
6. Blackquill
7. Phoenix (3DSonian form)
8. Maya
9. Athena
10. Ema

Don’t have Twitter anymore but the most interesting part of this is that Takuro Fuse still works at Capcom and is credited as series Art Director. I don’t think he’s been credited on anything since Spirit of Justice?

Edit: Looks like he was actually Art Director on Exoprimal. Still interesting, though.

Ugh, I really wish they hadn't have included Phoenix and Edgeworth no matter how much I like them. Of course they won! It should've been characters who debuted in those games.

At least Trucy is 4th... I really hope the devs will one day go back to the Apollo/Trucy duo even for just a case!

Everyone likes Beanie Phoenix and I can't blame them. He has a rugged charm.

I consider it a defeat that Trucy ranked below Apollo. That just ain't Wright.

Ugh, I really wish they hadn't have included Phoenix and Edgeworth no matter how much I like them. Of course they won! It should've been characters who debuted in those games.
Gotta agree. The poll results would have been more interesting at least.

At least Trucy is 4th... I really hope the devs will one day go back to the Apollo/Trucy duo even for just a case!
They already deliberately excluded Gumshoe because they knew he would sweep, we can only get so many concessions

The results are up.

1. Edgeworth
2. Phoenix (Apollo Justian form)
3. Apollo
4. Trucy
5. Klavier
6. Blackquill
7. Phoenix (3DSonian form)
8. Maya
9. Athena
10. Ema

The Japanese branch shared their own results:

1. Edgeworth
2. Blackquill
3. Apollo
4. Phoenix (After Whale)
5. Klavier
6. Phoenix (Before Whale)
7. Detective Fulbright
8. Trucy
9. Maya
10. Ema

Bring back hobo phoenix and put black quill in MvC. Edgeworth so high is weird, I don't remember him doing much in these three.

Hopefully someone at Capcom looks at this and decides it's time to greenlight Ace Attorney Investigations Duology with a global release.

Back
Top Bottom