• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals Black Friday/Holiday Deals 2023

Thanks Choc. How very helpful of me to post it in the general thread, but not the actual Black Friday one 😄
I thought there might be a chance you weren't aware there was one 😅

As someone who practically lives in General Discussion, I would understand

PS5 for $350 tomorrow. Wild deal for anyone who's been wanting one, but hasn't taken the plunge yet.

30% off the MSRP for the drawback being a bigger system compared to the Slim and slightly less internal storage. But that $150 feels more than enough to make up for any drawbacks and with the difference can just add a 2TB nvme drive to the external.

Crazy good deal for those that attempt to deal with Target Black Friday midnight launch. Unless the order can be done online with afternoon pickup.

Entertainment earth has a solid deal, 25% off in stock and free shipping with code Cyber25. Some crazy savings on the model kit side when you combine it with clearance/sale kits
Got 6 kits for $73 after tax myself.
3 figure rises, a moderoid and a pair of SD world hero(which to be fair are cheap to start with, they only added $5)kits.
IMG_7753.png
Model kits we’re definitely my winner this BF

Back
Top Bottom