• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Billy Crystal Should be Tried in the Hague

Who's Billy Crystal and what happened
comedian I guess

he did a racist voice 16 years ago

unfortunately trying all racist comedians for war crimes is a non-starter. it would take much too long and may not be covered by the rome statute

here's some additional context

comedian I guess

he did a racist voice 16 years ago

unfortunately trying all racist comedians for war crimes is a non-starter. it would take much too long and may not be covered by the rome statute

here's some additional context

Not just for the jazzman bit, or doing blackface on snl. Its just the whole vibe. One of our least talented comedians.

Exhibit motherfucking A: butchering one of Hamlet’s best characters

I had forgotten how shockingly bad his acting here was. Been ages since I watched this movie. I think asides from Kenneth hamming it up as usual what I remember most is Robin Williams showing up as Osric. Not a fan of most of his movies, but he sure can act better than Billy Crystal!

Lately every time my parents call me they tell me to go see Mr Saturday Night. No clue who he is or what the thread is about but I will be very glad once the show closes so they can stop pestering me about it and start pestering me about other stupid bullshit

Back
Top Bottom