• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Are you an Android user or an iPhone user?

Android or iPhone?

• Android

Votes: 102 60.4%
  • iPhone

Votes: 66 39.1%
  • Other (Windows phone, flip phone, etc)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • No phone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Only had Android. Most been galaxy s series phones but did have an lgg3 which wasn't so bad but Samsung just got it right after the s6 series.

I switched from Pixel to iPhone last year and I’m not looking back, it’s really a pretty solid user experience.

Have had $150-$200 Android phones for ages and never felt like I needed anything more from them. I'll only upgrade if they break or if it gets to a point where they have so little storage you can't have anything installed.

One of the first iPhone users in my country and never changed to android.
It's the same with Nintendo, it's not the best, it's not the cheapest, but I still like it best.

iPhone since the 3G. Did try out an Android phone for a couple weeks but pretty instantly switched back.

I was worried about answering because I used to get so much crap from others in my local Pokémon Go community for being an iPhone user. (Which I never really understood, because while the game always has glitches for everyone, it was always a much bigger struggle for them than me when we were out playing. We’d also hand our phones off for catching pokes or doing raids if necessary, and I remember whenever I had to use some of my friends’ Android phones, I couldn’t believe how hard of time they were giving me when their phones felt so laggy and choppy in comparison.)

That said, that was 3-4 years ago now and one of my good friends has a brand new Galaxy phone that seems to work fine enough and has a beautiful screen, so to each their own! I’m 13 years deep into the iOS ecosystem, now, though, so switching won’t happen unless something major comes about that makes me feel like moving mountains.

I've been an Android user for awhile, but I've heard that the iPhone has better accessibility options, which is pretty crucial for me. I'm considering switching to iPhone once my current term with my provider is up.

Just learned that neither S21 nor pixel 6 allow micro SD ?!? Wtf, what a scummy move, I'm so disappointed...

Back
Top Bottom