• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion A peek inside Nintendo HQ in Washington.

Shout outs to Raychole L’Annett of Engineering Services for having the full-on keyboard-havin BLACKBERRY

Those look like photos from a college brochure. I’m curious why only some people are blurred out.

The stairs in the third picture are an interesting design. I get that people are meant to sit on the right side. My clumsy self would almost fall down those every time.

Maybe worth pointing out that these are just portfolio pics from the architecture firm that designed the HQ, not Nintendo themselves.

The stairs in the third picture are an interesting design. I get that people are meant to sit on the right side. My clumsy self would almost fall down those every time.
They had those in an airport I flew out of recently. I found them terribly uncomfortable and difficult to use -- like larger versions of gym bleachers.

i remember visiting seattle for the first time a couple years ago and thinking to myself "i'll drive to nintendo HQ while i'm there to fulfill a childhood dream of seeing it in person!"

...it was just a normal corporate campus.

idk why i was expecting anything else lmao.

How cursed is it to have Mario character silhouettes painted onto walls next to vaguely related corporate motivational speak

Back
Top Bottom