• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Excitebike 64 coming to NSO on August 29th

Was hoping for Mario Party 3 tbh, but Excitebike works too. Never actually played this one, so I'm looking forward to giving it a shot.

RADICAL 2 NSO n64 games in one month, gasp, maybe we're clearing out before a new roadmap. Now whether that’s in a september direct or an October NSO vid, shrug.

The North American trailer makes me want to crack open a Surge and heat up some Pizza Rolls.

In the oven, of course, because I’m classy.
I have fond memories of playing tony hawk 2 after eating Pizza Hut as a kid. There is something about trashy Italian food and extreme sports games of the late 90’s that makes them compliment eachother

I have fond memories of playing tony hawk 2 after eating Pizza Hut as a kid. There is something about trashy Italian food and extreme sports games of the late 90’s that makes them compliment eachother
Trashy?!

Eating Pizza Hut, as a child:
IMG-0469.jpg

My favorite part of N64 NSO releases is honestly probably the trailers they do for them. Like, they could just go with simple "here's some gameplay, here's when it's out", but no, instead they basically make new commercials for almost-30-year-old games and they commit to the bit.

My favorite part of N64 NSO releases is honestly probably the trailers they do for them. Like, they could just go with simple "here's some gameplay, here's when it's out", but no, instead they basically make new commercials for almost-30-year-old games and they commit to the bit.

I love them too. I go back to the videos every so often.

I'm glad it's not another Mario Party. We have 1, 2, SMP and Superstars.

Excitebike fans only had the NES original.

Another month of waiting for MP3 😣 I suppose it makes sense releasing one of the more anticipated titles next month when lots of players renew their online subscriptions.

I do like the trailer they made, though!

I was wondering how they were going to do the remaining N64 games confirmed for this year and they answered it by releasing 2 N64 games this month.

Is this game any good? I had never even heard of it until the reveal of the last NSO wave.

YESSSSS!!!

This game is as fundamentally and proudly early 00s as WaveRace 64 is mid 90s.

Can't wait to play around in the desert mode again. And to try and climb that damn hill.

Useless piece of personal lore: I never played this in any real capacity

Back in the day, not a single store in my city put it for rent and i didn't have the capacity to blindly shell the money for a copy, i tried to emulate it later on PC but the Xbox 360 joystick (and, later, the XBOne) always felt pretty bad on N64 racing games, and i passed on the chance to get it on Wii U

Now i have a NSO N64 gamepad and i'm not afraid to use it.

I'm hyped af.

I'm still not subbed to NSO+, but when I am, I'll play the crap out of that. I loved this one growing up!

I saw the 4 split screen bit, and man the fog is really meses the draw distance.

This is one of the times that I wish nintendo will stay away from "lets match it to the real hardware as much as we can"

Another one from the (short) list of Nintendo first party games I've never played at all. Looks fun too! I'll be checking it out next week for sure.

Back
Top Bottom