• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Would you buy a Drake of the 99 Dragons/Fish Tycoon double pack on the Switch?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
drakeofthe99chads.png

Double dip. Already bought this pack for Sega

Are those topics annoying? I thought they would be a fun little distraction and discussion, and an interesting outlook as to what people want on Switch and how they feel about past games. I can stop them.

More people need to experience Drake of the 99 Dragons, lol. That game is art.

Are those topics annoying? I thought they would be a fun little distraction and discussion, and an interesting outlook as to what people want on Switch and how they feel about past games. I can stop them.
I'm just poking fun, please don't feel that you need to stop.

I've been really enjoying them personally! The OPs are really well thought out.

This was likely meant to be in good fun, but it's probably best to avoid making parodies of other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom