• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News World of Goo 2 announced, coming to PC and Nintendo Switch (UPDATE: delayed to August 2nd, see threadmarks)

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

developed by 2Dboy in collaboration with the Tomorrow Corporation (a seperate studio which a few 2Dboy staffers split off into.) sounds like it's very early in development, considering they're looking for musicans and translators.

Can I be on the soundtrack? I play djembe, bass clarinet, theramin, and cardboard boxes?​

We've always wanted to assemble a soundtrack with performances from lots of different musicians. Do you play an instrument and have the ability to record yourself? Contact us here if you'd like to try this out with us. Tell us which instrument(s) you play, and bonus points if you can link to audio or video of you playing something.

I speak one of Earth's many languages. Do you need help translating the game?​

Bonjour! All our games have been community-translated, and we'd love to continue the tradition with World of Goo 2. Contact us here if this sounds like a project for you!

I loved the first one (and generally a big fan of all the Tomorrow Corporation stuff), definitely excited for a sequel!

developed by 2Dboy in collaboration with the Tomorrow Corporation (a seperate studio which a few 2Dboy staffers split off into.) sounds like it's very early in development, considering they're looking for musicans and translators.

I loved the original and I am very excited for this, this was my favourite announcement at TGA so far (and probably overall)... And community translation is great...

But maybe pay professional translators rather than asking fans to work for free to provide essential features? I don't know, expecting and wanting community translation rather than putting in the funding rubs me up the wrong way.

This was the only reveal at TGA that I was even remotely interested in…

Any info about how the controls will work in the new game? The Switch version of the first game only had motion controls (at least initially, don't know if it was patched later on) which forced me to recalibrate constantly.

I loved the first one (and generally a big fan of all the Tomorrow Corporation stuff), definitely excited for a sequel!
Little Inferno! I know there's others but that one came to mind for some reason. Weird little sandbox game but enjoyed every minute.

I'm giddy. I actually put the release date in my calendar. I don't think I've ever done that before. I love the first game so much.

Back
Top Bottom