• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Will the sequel be called Super Mario Bros Twoder?

Derachi

Fresh Eater
Founder
Pronouns
he/him
Super Mario Bros Wonder is out on Friday. It’s clearly the first game in a new series because they put “one” in the title (albeit spelled wrong)

Will the sequel be called Super Mario Bros Twoder?

Me, in a subway: “I’m already home.”

giphy.gif

If I had to guess, and it maintains the wonder flowers level style, it'll be Super Mario Bros Wonder Switcharoo, just substitute switcharoo for whatever the next console ends up being called.

Quoted by: Ab
Super Mario Bros Wonder is out on Friday. It’s clearly the first game in a new series because they put “one” in the title (albeit spelled wrong)

Super Mario Bros. Tudor

Super Mario Bros Bonder because it will graduate from the C mario team to the B mario team.

I think Balan probably killed "Wonder World" as a name.

I am a fan of Wonder Land though (tbh kinda feel like it would have been a better name than just Wonder)
World of Wonder is another choice, but I don’t like it hahahaha

Sounds too serious and formal for ir

I want to know when we’ll find out what the Super Mario Bros. have been wondering about.

“Super Mario Bros. Wonder”?

Super Mario Bros. Wonder about what? WHAT ARE THEY WONDERING ABOUT

I hope they translate it into Super Mario WonDOS in Spanish.

After they skipped out in the opportunity to use “ Spla-2-N “ in 2017, I have no faith in Nintendo when it comes to bad fun sequel names :(

Last edited:
If I had to guess, and it maintains the wonder flowers level style, it'll be Super Mario Bros Wonder Switcharoo, just substitute switcharoo for whatever the next console ends up being called.
Super Mario Bros Wonder switchtwoaroo?

Nah, they'll do a completely different thing again. It's gonna be either Super Mario Realistic or Super Mario Pragmatic. Maybe even Regular Mario Realistic.

Back
Top Bottom