• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Will Breath of the Wild ever be rehabilitated? (ie recover from "obsolete tech demo" status)

• Thread starter Deleted member 540
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, you seem to be having some confirmation bias going on with your choices. Dissenting opinions are always gonna show up even when a game is well regarded, it doesn't mean it's the prevailing thought.

Truth be told, prevailing thought won't be established until well after TotK is long behind us.

yeah im sure the mods would gladly help end the deserved dogpiling if you just ask them to lock the thread....
Deserved or not, at least OP is engaging sincerely. Sarcastic takes for likes aren't helping discussion either.

One thing I expect is TOTK not having enough votes to win GOAT lists but at the same time it will steal a good chunk of BOTW votes because it's really popular among people who loves BOTW.

Personally it's a game that doubles down on my least favorite BOTW aspects while the highs aren't as good as BOTW highs. Even tough I always had a lot of criticism about BOTW the good things definitely outweighed the bad ones. But after TOTK I started remembering BOTW more for the bad things than the good ones.

Discussion here has largely run its course at this point so we will be locking this thread. -xghost777, BassForever, ngpdrew, meatbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom