• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Whatcha Playin' this weekend? - Oct 8 to Oct,10, 2021

Guaraná

Paratroopa
Alright, guys! I heard you like some games and you like to go wild during the weekend with all this videogame stuff.
So tell me, what will you be playing this weekend?

Since my copy of Dread will arrive only on the 15th (because brazil), I'll be trying to finish Eastward. I'm around 20hs in and I think I'm heading to the last third of the game.

OLED just arrived, downloading Dread on it right now.
And with the Monster Hunter theme in Tetris 99 and Tetris effect coming out I’ll be playing a good amount of Tetris as well.

Metroid Dread, maybe broken up a bit with Super Monkey Ball.

Will try to finish Eastward, currently on chapter 6 been enjoying it to be fair, but I'm not sure I want it to go on for much longer.

I'll also continue with Tales of Arise, just got to Pelegion in the 5th Realm, but I'm starting to be a bit bored, we'll see if it manages to keep my interest until the end.

Sumire is an indie narrative adventure, featuring a one-day journey through a picturesque Japanese village. In this enchanted place, a disenchanted girl named Sumire meets a mischievous spirit who makes her a deal to fulfill her most desired wish.

Just finished this, beautiful game.

Playing Judgement(Series X) Just playing the main story on Easy so I can start playing lost Judgement(Series X).

Also, playing Alan Wake Remastered(PC) and Super Monkey Ball(PC).

This just in so my weekend is packed! 😁😁😁

img-20211008-wa0017a1j1b.jpeg

img-20211008-wa0013dhjiw.jpeg

Gonna play Metroid on the OLED and I got a new work laptop that can play some smaller games (like YS IX at near 60fps..) so I am gonna play some Persona 4 Golden on that as well.

Most likely New World. Really digging this game after not having any initial interest. It scratches a certain MMO grindy itch.

It's possible I pick up Metroid Dread, but I'm trying to stay strong and hold out on buying any new games since my backlog is overflowing at the moment.

Going to play Dread on Sunday, my only day off. If I play anything else it'll be a spur of the moment thing.

Right now I'm playing a Summer's End and GOT on PS5. I finished the first act on GOT but I'm not that motived to continue as I'm considering it to be very repetitive.

Hopefully my OLED comes this weekend so I can play No More Heroes 3 and Ringfit again.

I find it funny the first two games I will play on my OLED are games that I’m playing in dock mode. Lol

Metroid just got delivered and I'm diving in now! The beginning already makes me shiver of excitement!

this particular picture gave some really cool early 90s vibes. the combination of magazine, sneakers and a Metroid cartridge.
Lmao, yeah. I should maybe clean up, but at night when I turn on the dimmed lights in my room it really gives of great vibes haha!

Going to be doing a little planet touchdown on Metroid.

Plus I've got a date with Frank Spicer in Deathloop.

Pokémon Unite, that’s the only thing I’ve been playing for the last couple months. I want to go back to BotW to 100% it but I’m always too lazy

Metroid, Metroid, and more Metroid.
Yeeeeeep. It’s nothing but Dread for me. I’m gonna put Monkey Ball down until I finish Dread at least once. Then I might pick it back up before I do another run.

Wife ants to start a reply of LM3. I will also get some Doom Eternal DLC in.
Oh I really like the idea of a Luigi’s Mansion 3 playthrough for Halloween!

Yeeeeeep. It’s nothing but Dread for me. I’m gonna put Monkey Ball down until I finish Dread at least once. Then I might pick it back up before I do another run.

Oh I really like the idea of a Luigi’s Mansion 3 playthrough for Halloween!
Yep.

Gonna wrap up Persona 5 Strikers and Metroid Fusion. Then I can finally reach nirvana that is Dread.

Just polished off Kirby: Return to Dreamland last night. Will probably bop over to one of the handheld Kirby titles (either Robobot or Squeak Squad) while I watch my sibling take on Metroid:Dread.

GameStop (lol) and Fed Ex lost my special edition of Metroid, so I dunno, I guess it’s back to forcing myself through Circle of the Moon just so I can say I beat it

I don’t like COTM though so I’ll probably just end up playing picross on my phone all weekend

Silver. That old pc game. Played it on dreamcast back in the day. Playing it on PC now. Im loving it.

And Samus Returns. Loving that as well.

Metroid Dread once it downloads to my OLED model, for sure. Thinking of getting Tetris Effect too.

May also chip away at Bravely Default II because I'm finally closing in on the end, but I am also bracing for the shenanigans this series likes to pull.

I was planning to finish Kakarot this week but Tetris Effect happened and I'm severely addicted to it right now.

I'm currently at the end of my 2nd playthrough of FE Three Houses (doing Golden Deer now, 1st one was Crimson Flower). It seems this game needed a fourth (fifth?) route where Edelgard joins Claude in fighting whoever that old guy is?! Still have to play the Blue Lions route, maybe next month.

I've been trying to improve my scores on New Pokémon Snap. Made it into the upper 30k on the total Photodex leader board, but my score isn't even at 3m, so I'm probably going to need to consult some guides at some point.

Metroid Dread of course. I might sprinkle a bit of Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair also (I’ve rescued 20 bees so I think I’m still pretty early in it).

Grinding out some Chocobo Hot & Cold in Final Fantasy IX.
Some Mega Man X4 (love that cheesy PS1 era voice acting)
Some Disgaea 1 Complete (Chapter 7)

Final Fantasy Adventure from the Collection of Mana, and me and my partner are going through Syberia together on the big screen. So new tech (OLED) but old ass games for me! I'm also reading/playing Tokyo School Life in bed before sleeping. It's kinda heartwarming but not the best VN and very little variation in the artwork.

Metroid Dread for sure got a oled on friday and i plan to play through it once docked and once undocked. (A normal and a hardmode playthrough).

Also got Far Cry 6 so might play a bit of it on my xbox series x. But it does not have priority tbh.

Usually i game with the girlfriend in the weekend but she has no internet at the place she is currently and her phone data isnt that amazing for the hotspot work around. So not the usual dead by daylight or among us sessions for a while.

I am going to probably play more Far Cry 6 and then maybe Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments

Back
Top Bottom