• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Whatcha Playin' this weekend? - Oct 15 to Oct,17, 2021

Dread, Disco, and Tetris Effect.

Also going to a local arcade to play skee-ball and pinball for the first time in probably a decade. Can’t wait.

Rimworld. Every few months I get the urge to play. On my way to 1000 hours played lmao.

The Mario RPG thread earlier this week made me want to play one. I never played Mario and Luigi Dream Team despite picking it up at launch so I’ve been playing that. It’s bit slow to open up, but I’m digging it a lot since the general feel is just like the first three games. Just reached the desert area. I don’t think the elevator pitch for the game is that weird, but the execution definitely is as you regularly go inside Luigi’s dreams, take over elements of the dream world (Luigi possessing trees for example), and meet a bunch of echoes of him and his stray thoughts as you delve deeper.

I’ve also been playing Crystar on PS4. It’s tragic backstory the game as every character and enemy has a tragic back story in purgatory. It has a clumsily unearned hook for the main quest that I’m still invested in. The 3D Ys-like gameplay feels just shy of being good. Can only play like an hour at a time since it is very repetitive, but I’m determined to beat it eventually.

The Good Life (Swery's latest weird adventure) & Lost Judgment (continuing on with school stories).

Also been playing through Ace Attorney Investigations 1 for the first time, up to case 4 now. Really good game.

Great threads, Guaraná. Read through last week's but forgot to post. I finished up Scott Pilgrim, like everything about it but the gameplay...lol. Also, how many people rank River City Girls above Streets of Rage 4...cause I do?

Anyway, I'm doing the Crown Tundra dlc hopefully I can finish it by tomorrow night. My first pokemon game, I know it's not good but I really love completing my pokedex....even though it can be annoying.

Snagged Ys Origin while on sale the other day and I'm on my second playthrough right now. Finished the game with Yunica on normal difficulty and now playing with Hugo on hard. The gameplay loop is really enjoyable, it's so satisfying to see the enemies explode into loot. :D Graphics still hold up nicely and the story is good, just the right amount for this type of game.

Back
Top Bottom