• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Whatcha Playin' This Weekend, Fam? |9/8-9/10|

My main plan this weekend is to enjoy the Aniplex Online Festival stream later today since it will have fun musical acts and anime news including info on the second Madoka film which I’ve waited ten years for. I’ll also be enjoying the last weekend of the Direct Speculation thread.

As for games, I’m playing Rain Code which doesn’t juggle well with the above, but I’m having fun getting into it as I finally reached the second mystery labyrinth. It’s definitely made by the Danganronpa team for better and for worse. I think I know who the next murderer is, but I haven’t figured out how they did it yet.

[/I think it’s the guy who is at every crime scene since if Halara’s Forte is accurate it is the first person who discovered the body who wasn’t the murderer so the paint can being spilled over means it’s the guy.SPOILER]
I don't know how much you've played through the game since then, but you're in for a treat! It's one of those games that starts interesting but slow and with lots of tutorials. However, the more you play, the better it gets and the less intrusive the tutorials get! And while it definitely handles some characters in a not so respectful way, I was surprised at how mature, thoughtful, and unswerving it is at handling some controversial topics.

I don't know how much you've played through the game since then, but you're in for a treat! It's one of those games that starts interesting but slow and with lots of tutorials. However, the more you play, the better it gets and the less intrusive the tutorials get! And while it definitely handles some characters in a not so respectful way, I was surprised at how mature, thoughtful, and unswerving it is at handling some controversial topics.
I haven’t gotten to play too much games at all this week sadly, but basically the murder just happened for chapter 2 where I left off. Hopefully going to get more into it this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom