• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Whatcha Playin’ This Weekend, Fam? |12/1-12/3|

Managed to finish the Green Earth part of the AW2 campaign! That final factory battle had a huuuuge map. I think the biggest one I encountered thus far. Took me about 1 and a half hours, but Max, Kanbei and Drake pulled through! It was really satisfying with Max fighting on the big bridges and Drake supporting him from sea with battleships. Kanbei was mostly there for intimidation😅

My weekend recap: it was another awesome weekend for gaming! I watched/read another two hours of the Magia Record fan translation so I’m almost done with Arc 2 Chapter 3 which I’m really enjoying. I fully finished my replay of Zelda Four Swords Adventures which was excellent fun and lived up to my memories of it. Finally, I put a lot of time into Tevi which I’m fully hooked on. I’m 22 hours in and hit 65% map completion and iirc 48% items so I’m entering the back third of the game.

My week ahead looks fairly busy, so I’ll probably just focus on Tevi when I have time.

Weekend report: I played some games! Maybe not as much as I would have liked but that’s ok.

I played a couple hours of Bit.Trip Rerunner. I finished the original Runner levels, and now I’m making my way through the rest of the bonus levels. This is a truly wonderful experience and I think I might have to consider it for my personal GOTY.

I made good progress in Crystal Legacy. I now have seven badges, the radio tower quest is complete, and I made some changes to my team. I’m now rolling with

• Scizor
  • Houndoom
  • Lanturn
  • Hitmontop
  • Xatu
  • Pupitar
I had to swap out Kadabra and Noctowl for Xatu and Hitmontop. Now I’ve got a team of all Johto mons, and all of them are brand new to me (as in, I’ve never used them before) so that’s fun. Now I’ve got just one badge to go before the Elite 4! Which in regular Crystal means I’m over halfway done with the game, but in this version there’s a lot more than that left to do.

And finally, I played a grand total of twenty minutes of TLOU Part 1. All weekend I struggled with actually turning it on and playing it. Not that I’m not enjoying the gameplay, because I am, but I hadn’t played it in a week, and it’s so much easier to start playing Pokemon or something where I don’t have to feel dread and anxiety that a clicker is gonna jump out at me or something. But anyway, I did play a tiny bit last night, so hopefully I’ve gotten over that anxiety hump and can start making real progress again this week.

Weekend Report: Not much time for gaming but I've been progressing on FFVI Pixel Remaster. Currently on World of Ruin, rebuilding my party. I've tried to play as "blindly" as possible and I'm surprised at how much the game actually tells you about re-recruiting your old characters. I think I only have Locke and Strago left, I remember where Strago is but no clue about Locke. I'll have to explore and find out!

That's incredible! Congrats on taking it! I am sure my listening is nowhere near N3. How'd it go otherwise?
Thank you. Language knowledge + reading both felt pretty doable for me, aside from one of the long passages depending on a word I hadn't seen before.

Thank you. Language knowledge + reading both felt pretty doable for me, aside from one of the long passages depending on a word I hadn't seen before.
That's really impressive! When do you get the results? And I've got to know what that word is for.my own studies 😀

Back
Top Bottom