• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club What other Nintendo franchises / games need cereals?

Yzz

Like Like
Pronouns
She/Her
mario_bros.jpg

SMO got one in 2017, which was berry flavored and had marshmallows. On the back it had a maze and an amiibo that gave you coins (I don't remember very well lol).

What other games need a cereal? What flavor should they be? What puzzle should be in the back in the box if any? What connectivity it should have to the game?

We've played entire games of Kirby eating everything in sight. Now it's time to eat Kirby.

This was fire back in the day as a very young child:

CjTRHz0We-EzYYXuTRL4xtAZn1YnQgnrUaA2PTJ9FRI.jpg

That Zelda cereal with the berry flavoring was absolute flames. They need to bring this back first.

That Super Mario cereal from 2017 was a solid sugar bomb cereal, though. Nintendo has never done me wrong in the "breakfast cereals that give you diabetes" category.

As for a new Nintendo cereal, make mine Kirby cereal that's corn cereal with berry-flavored puffball marshmallows.

Kirby is the obvious answer, but I want a Star Fox cereal. Colorful marshmallows of asteroids and stuff, but the 'grain' part of it is three dimensional wireframe Arwings that all break apart like cheap hard-pretzels during shipping and handling, except for one or two at the top which succeed in being too wide to pour out of the box so you need to reluctantly break them up yourself and die a little inside at destroying such mass produced works of art which somehow survived despite the odds much like this part edited out because it's definitely not appropriate for a family board.

But they'll look cool on the box.

Pikmin would be cool. Or you could make a Starfy cereal and literally no one would recognize that it's not just a store brand knock-off of something else.

Nintendo Badge Arcade Cereal - strawberry flavored and crane claw shaped, with pink bunny marshmallows. The toy inside is a badge from a Nintendo franchise (try to collect the whole set!), and they can cycle in new sets for different franchises every so often, just like in the game. Of course nerds would clear out the shelves immediately and a box would be harder to get than a PS5, but that's to be expected.

Nintendo-adjacent

Back
Top Bottom