• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion What is your favorite cereal?

What is your favorite cereal?

• Honey Bunches of Oats

• Cheerios (Honey Nut, Apple Cinnamon, or Regular)

• Life [or] Cinnamon Life

• Fruit Loops

• Frosted Flakes

• Cinnamon Toast Crunch

• Reese's Puffs

• Golden Grahams

• Capt'n Crunch, Captain Crunch Berries, or Peanut Butter Crunch

• Apple Jacks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Big fan of cereals, but I don't eat them much anymore due to high sugar content.
Top 3 are interchangeable:
1. Golden Grahams
2. Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Almonds
3. Oreo-O's

Not an American so I straight up don't know any of those.

Here's mines, favorite ones since my kid's days.

Number one favorite :

81KmXsuTiSL._AC_SX522_.jpg

And

183203_large.jpg

The milk tasted like chocolate afterwards, loved it so much.
This one is number 2.

Also love Chocapic and its cute cocker mascot, when I want to change a bit from Nesquik.

7613034626844_PHOTOSITE_20191116_062258_0.jpg

Not an American so I straight up don't know any of those.

Here's mines, favorite ones since my kid's days.

Number one favorite :

81KmXsuTiSL._AC_SX522_.jpg

And

This one is number 2.

Also love Chocapic and its cute cocker mascot, when I want to change a bit from Nesquik.

7613034626844_PHOTOSITE_20191116_062258_0.jpg

I love those two as well! Europe stays winning in the cereal war.

Last edited:
My taste buds are currently in love with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros and Frosted Mini Wheats Cinnamon Bun flavor.
I guess I have a sweet tooth for cinnamon!

I was the weirdo kid who enjoyed rice krispies, now i mostly enjoy special k or frosted flakes.

55 posts without any mention of Raisin Bran Crunch is a crime.

Oh my goodness! Forgot my trusty Raisin Bran Crunch and was only focused on the new hotness, as it were, in my cereal-loving life! ha
Yes! Raisin Bran Crunch is delightful!

I just finished off a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats. I'd say my all time favorite are Oreo-Os, but Cheerios and Cocoa Puffs are a close second.
I'd really like to try the Korean Oreo-O's one day. I hear those are especially good. 🥣

My taste buds are currently in love with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros and Frosted Mini Wheats Cinnamon Bun flavor.
I guess I have a sweet tooth for cinnamon!
Hey Phil! Did I ever reply to that goodbye post? I meant to. Sorry amigo. I'm really glad to see you here.

I have a twin out there! Apple jacks out of these choices with fruity pebbles being number 1 in my heart.

As an Australian, I can only answer with cursed hash browns (aka Weet-Bix).
g0VceuV.png

51eDC3w-BsL.jpg

Since I was a kid, this was always my favorite cereal. I couldn't normally obtain it as it wasn't sold in Canada, but every time I went to the states, I would always grab a couple boxes.
This right here, I had to double check the poll thinking I missed it. The chocolate milk at the bottom when you finish a bowl...heaven. Just make sure to pour the milk first before the cereal otherwise the cocoa pebbles will get soggy and mushy.

Bran flakes, or those whole wheat frosted flakes which are just bran flakes in the "frosting"

I honestly haven't logged back in to check (ha), so I couldn't tell you. Glad to see you here, too!
Thanks! Great seeing this community coming together with all my favorite posters. 😄

I just bought a 6 pack of these Lizi's Granola Belgian Chocolate. It's heaven in a bowl, seriously. Also have a local shop that make their own cereals that are amazing too (honey flavoured granola/oats and their own hot oats).

lizis-belgian-granola.jpg

Anything not packed with insane amounts of sugar that makes me feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack is my answer

All these pictures made me realized that I haven't bought any major brands in years. I never looked back once I realized store-brand cereals were as just as good when it came to satisfying my midnight cravings for something sweet.

Poll is too American and I've never had any of the options, sorry.

Fruit Loops do exist here though but they look like disgusting piles of sugar.

If I have cereal I usually have Weet-Bix with fruit and a drizzle of honey.

Honey bunches of oats is god tier. Add a banana on top and I’m in heaven.

Honey bunches of oats is god tier. Add a banana on top and I’m in heaven.
Great combo there.

Anyone like mixing cinnamon sugar into their crispex? Like cinnamon Chex but 10x the flavor.

it probably has a different name, but it's this one:

D_NQ_NP_2X_866876-MLB42157279567_062020-F.webp

I'm not into cereal anymore, the amount of sugar makes this thing a poison.
But they sure are tasty :)

Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

But hell those are absolutely LOADED with sugar, so I try eating those as less as possible. :lol

it probably has a different name, but it's this one:

D_NQ_NP_2X_866876-MLB42157279567_062020-F.webp

I'm not into cereal anymore, the amount of sugar makes this thing a poison.
But they sure are tasty :)

Ah yes, that's Frosted Flakes in the U.S. 🙂

Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

But hell those are absolutely LOADED with sugar, so I try eating those as less as possible. :lol

When I eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Fruity Pebbles, I feel like I'm just eating a bowl of candy.

Back
Top Bottom