• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

PlayStation What are your favourite games that remain exclusive to the PlayStation 3?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2484
  • Start date
Puppeteer is the biggest one for me - lost in the PS4 hype window but it was a fantastic concept and a better platformer than LBP (which I also loved). Would easily have had more eyes on it and deserved attention if it had been crossgen in some capacity.

Tokyo Jungle is the other that springs to mind. One of the few roguelikes I've gotten on with.

EX Troopers is technically on the 3DS, but the PS3 was the only release on a region free console. I guess that doesn't matter as much now that the 3DS is extremely hackable but still. It was my favorite PS3 experience. My favorite third-person shooter and straight-up action game ever. Fast and fully of energy, like a playable anime.

I also really like Super Star Dust Ultra. I had a 3D TV, and that was the only 3D game that really blew me away.

The Ratchet and Clank games would also be really nice though tbh I still haven't gotten around to playing much of the PS3 ones. I personally was actually kinda disappointed by Puppeteer; the cutscenes in that game are obnoxiously long for as inconsequential as they are and the physics aren't up to par with my favorite platformers. But it was still full of creativity and something I enjoyed more than I didn't.

I played Eternal Sonata on the 360 but I should probably play the actually complete PS3 version some day as I really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
These need to be brought to modern consoles. Not the best Tales games around but some of the most entertaining skits in the whole series:

Tales_of_Xillia_Cover.png
Tales_of_Xillia_2.png

Come on Namco. Pack them into one collection and remaster for Switch (and other consoles).
Seriously i want to play them myself but its not worth tracking down a 15 year old console for plus however much these run these days

Back
Top Bottom