• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Wendy’s is finally selling boneless wings again after 15 years

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
Wendys-Saucy-Nuggets.png

under the name “Saucy Nuggets”, comes in seven flavors (Honey BBQ, Spicy Honey BBQ, Garlic Parm, Spicy Garlic Parm, Buffalo, Spicy Buffalo, and Spicy Ghost Pepper)

the original boneless wings launched back in 2009 as noted, and at no point did they ever decide to sully them by selling the inedible variant with bones in them. (unlike certain other restaurants.)

they’re not the only place to be revitalizing boneless wings either, as KFC introduced a similar item a few months ago.

They're also replacing drive thru workers with AI, so, you win some, you lose some.

But OP, they’ve been selling chicken nuggets for years!

Team Bones for life

Wendy's came into China in the 90's and had a store in Shenzhen, but it ended up closing in 01 and now I can't even eat it if I want to, sad.

Wait they took them out and are now returning? In Puerto Rico we have had them forever, like a couple of days ago someone in my family got them 😅

tried the buffalo ones today, and the verdict?

madmaxjoemediocre.png

i can get past the weird mouth feel of soggy nuggets, but the sauce they used is so low quality that I had to smother them in ranch to get a half-way decent flavor

Last edited:
tried the buffalo ones today, and the verdict?

madmaxjoemediocre.png

i can get past the weird mouth feel of soggy nuggets, but the source they used is so low quality that I had to smother them in ranch to get a half-way decent flavor
Fast food wings are more hit than miss. The Arby's ones were decent, but they have the same parent company as Buffalo Wild Wings, so that seems like cheating.

ok tried BBQ ones the other day and they are much better than the buffalo ones, the sauce doesn't get the nuggets that soggy so you do still get some crisp from it, and while it's still fast food BBQ sauce it;s still a much better quality than the buffalo sauce, will try the ghost pepper and garlic parmesan next

ok tried BBQ ones the other day and they are much better than the buffalo ones, the sauce doesn't get the nuggets that soggy so you do still get some crisp from it, and while it's still fast food BBQ sauce it;s still a much better quality than the buffalo sauce, will try the ghost pepper and garlic parmesan next
Thank you for your continued service.

ok the ghost pepper ones i like better then the buffalo but there somehow way more messy then all the other nuggets but ultimately you better off just getting there spicy nuggets then using your favorite sauces at home. garlic parmesan was a decent surprise since the last three time I got something "garlic parmesan" the taste was too overwhelming but there the perfect amount to actually be able to taste the chickan.

overall on the saucy nuggets? other then the BBQ ones I would just recommend buy the regular or spicy then using some homemade sauces for better results

Back
Top Bottom