• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News We Love Katamari REROLL+ Royal Reverie announced for PC and consoles, coming June 1st (out now!)

Yesssssss!! Always felt so weird that they waited so long but at least it's coming. Thank you Namco.

Hell yes! My first Katamari game and second favorite Katamari (after Forever), excited to play this again!

btw the original is going to have a free trial for NSO subscribers soon

Worst thing about this is the release date. kinda hoped it would come out in march or something. Pac-Man World Repac released just two months after the Direct...

Now available for pre-orders on Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

71txX6L82XL._SL1500_.jpg

Sales blurb via Amazon:

7 NEW STAGES STARRING A YOUNG KING OF ALL COSMOS - Enjoy all-new stages and collectibles inspired by the first interlude movie of the main game that shows the King as a child

TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR ADVENTURE IN SELFIE MODE - Take photos and decorate them; Use the photo rally feature to take pictures and collect stickers of Namco characters; Filling your photo rally sheet lets you unlock new frames and filters

PLAY AS LONG AS YOU WANT WITH NO LIMITATIONS - This remaster comes with an Eternal Mode for those that want to play with no time limit; Keep it rolling… for as long as you want

QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS - Favorite your favorite musical tracks, better locate target objects that help find barricades and goal objects, easily find stages to play with the “Find a Fan” shortcut.

Game is now listed on digital stores (in Japan at least) so we've finally got the full list of tracks for the music DLC! Been waiting.

【List of included songs】

■ From Katamari Damacy

Katamari of Love ~ Ending Theme

Cherry Tree Times

LONELY ROLLING STAR

The Moon & The Prince

Katamari on the Rocks ~ Main Theme

■ From Me & My Katamari

Family Damacy

Jesus Island

Shine! Mr. Sunshine

Katamari on the Funk

Shabadoobie

■ From Beautiful Katamari

BOYFRIEND A GOGO

Harvest of Love

INTO THE SKY

Katamarity

Guru Guru Gravity

■ From Katamari Forever

Katamaresort Song

Houston (Re-Arranged by KIRINJI)

Everlasting Love + You

Sayonara Rolling Star (Yuri's Mixx)

Katamari on the Swing (SEXY-SYNTHESIZER ALL ABOUT namco Mix)

■ From Touch My Katamari

Katamari of Love(SEXY-SYNTHESIZER Remix)

2011's Sky and Music(feat.Asako Toki)

Alien(feat.BAKUBAKU DOKIN)

Across the Katamari(feat.Kazuhiro Momo from MO`SOME TONEBENDER)

Hello World (feat.Taku Inoue)

Curious, this game never was up for preorder on eShop and now it's the launch day it's not available on any eShop, not even the Australian one. I'll wait until eShop refreshes in NA time but got me worried, ngl.

I enjoyed the first one but not sure if I want to play more of the same. Is this game for me?

what an absolutely devastating timeframe to release this game.

i really want to play it, but i'm thinking i probably have to wait a while.

dekudeals and the handful of physical seller sites I just checked all have it as a June 2nd release, so I'm not expecting to see it til tomorrow. still very weird that it never got an eShop listing!

Can't wait for this to release. We Love Katamari is easily one of my favourite ever games, it just makes sense in my brain - if ever there was a game I feel like I could say I was a master of, this would probably be it.

I won't be jumping on the Switch version when it releases (grabbing it on PS5), but glad that this will be available to so many people (eventually)

Do we know for sure that the switch version is 60fps?

I'm planning on playing on PC but might pick up a physical copy on switch as well....
This is mostly what I'm waiting on; Reroll 1 wasn't 60FPS, but then again, the PC version wasn't during regular gameplay either. So maybe they've managed to get the Switch version running at 60 here in the sequel.

This is honestly my most hyped release in June lol, We Love Katamari was my first Katamari game when I was a kid and is probably my favorite of the series. Just hoping my copy from Best Buy comes tomorrow.
Do we know for sure that the switch version is 60fps?

I'm planning on playing on PC but might pick up a physical copy on switch as well....
Switch version is 30fps.

This is honestly my most hyped release in June lol, We Love Katamari was my first Katamari game when I was a kid and is probably my favorite of the series. Just hoping my copy from Best Buy comes tomorrow.

Switch version is 30fps.
Womp. Guess I'll just stick to PC then.

Wait, wasn't the original 30 fps on all consoles? Or were just the menus 60 fps?

definitely gonna buy this today even though I know bandai namco is usually pretty quick with the price drops.
undecided on the deluxe edition though! it's obviously a rip-off but not as much of a rip-off as the DLC on its own lol.....and it does seem fun to have a whole bunch of music choices (incl. lonely rolling star)

definitely gonna buy this today even though I know bandai namco is usually pretty quick with the price drops.
undecided on the deluxe edition though! it's obviously a rip-off but not as much of a rip-off as the DLC on its own lol.....and it does seem fun to have a whole bunch of music choices (incl. lonely rolling star)
I’m tight this month despite having standing Eshop credit(but I’m saving that for games on sale) so I can wait

a small PSA that, while the switch version does struggle to maintain 30fps at certain sizes in certain stages (mostly when you're in the 5-20m range), the performance issues can mostly (or entirely, to my eye) be eliminated by setting the graphics setting from "gorgeous" to "usual stuff". the only difference in visual quality I immediately noticed is simpler textures for stuff like water, which I assume are closer to the PS2 original, and I think it still looks good!

a bit disappointing to have any issues like that with such an old game, even if it's rebuilt from scratch. but i'm glad there's graphical options at all to help reduce them!

a small PSA that, while the switch version does struggle to maintain 30fps at certain sizes in certain stages (mostly when you're in the 5-20m range), the performance issues can mostly (or entirely, to my eye) be eliminated by setting the graphics setting from "gorgeous" to "usual stuff". the only difference in visual quality I immediately noticed is simpler textures for stuff like water, which I assume are closer to the PS2 original, and I think it still looks good!

a bit disappointing to have any issues like that with such an old game, even if it's rebuilt from scratch. but i'm glad there's graphical options at all to help reduce them!
It's running on Unity that's why

the game is currently on sale, i was looking to finally get it. is it in a good state now?

Back
Top Bottom