• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion We Found the Happiest Workers in America (Perfect Union)

Lozjam

Don't Forget Me
Pronouns
He/Him
Across the world, we see negative after negative stories. Always of what we can't do, of the horrible things happening in America, and everything.

It's so rare to see people succeeding, happy, especially in horrible states such as Tennessee.

This goes into Unionization, the direct effects of the Inflation Reduction Act, and how people are reacting towards it.

I normally don't do a thread on just a video on this, but I think it's really important to hear people's stories of people's who's lives have changed.

"Kids got Invisalign, brand new glasses, and the whole 9 yards!" Love it lol.

Man, what a feel-good video. We need to see more of this around the country.

More unionization, more jobs, and opportunities being created in areas that the states and counties have allowed to become stagnant.

"Kids got Invisalign, brand new glasses, and the whole 9 yards!" Love it lol.

Man, what a feel-good video. We need to see more of this around the country.

More unionization, more jobs, and opportunities being created in areas that the states and counties have allowed to become stagnant.
It's particularly eye opening to see that especially in far right states too. It can be so hard to wrap your head around the fact that states like Tennessee are even more victimized by far right policies than blue states, and how much of a hard bubble to fight that against.

I am so happy for these people. And I hope everyone joins a union. We may not be able to change State or Federal politics, but Unionization is possible(and it will eventually lead to change in state and federal politics too).

Back
Top Bottom