• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Reviews WarioWare: Move It! - Review Thread

WarioWare isn't really a series I depend on reviews for, but it's good to see that it's getting some praise despite some polarizing responses to the motion controls. Will definitely pick this up on Friday!

I liked what I played of Get It Together but they haven't really done anything truly exciting with the series since DIY. This score doesn't really surprise me, despite them going back to the Smooth Moves well.

Wario ware is almost always fun and reviews don’t really mean much for these as a lot of the micro games are subjective. Glad it’s in line with GIT since that was fun (though the character control changes sometimes made it too easy or too challenging).

Not sure what Digitally Downloaded is, but I am very hopeful they don't all of a sudden have some sort of spontaneous electrical issues.

I don't care about reviews in this particular case. Just from the gameplay and impressions I've seen, I know I will have way more fun with this one than with Get it Together.

Somehow reviews doesn't work for these games. I mean the reviews are fine and all, but they don't tell much about the quality as a Warioware game. I think the genre itself lowers the scores and I think that's wrong for any games. That is what's wrong with the game reviews. You need to have a certain kind of games to score high. While in music reviews everything is reviewed within a genre what that particular music represents.

Loved GiT, I'm sure I'll love this one too.

WarioWare is just awesome and I'm happy to see it alive and well after it looked dead for a while there.

It'll be tough for anything to beat Get It Together in sheer enjoyment for me, but I'm very much looking forward to this one. Reviews are about what I expected.

I feel like every WarioWare game gets these kinda of reviews. Fine, inoffensive, fun for 3 hours, nothing more. I am a bit concerned about the controls tho, the controls were what made smooth moves (the game this is clearly following up on) so good

I really like WarioWare Gold but I feel after that the WarioWare concept might have ran its course for me.

...I say that despite having Get It Together sitting on my desk, unplayed.

In short:

can we please get a Wario Land 5

Really surprised we get both this and E12S in the same year. This really feels like something that could have filled in a quiet month in 2024.

I really enjoyed Get It Together as my first WarioWare game since DIY, but I think I might wait for a sale to get this one just because I know I won't get a ton of time out of it. The reviews don't make it seem like a can't miss title by any stretch.

I wish they would go crazy on these games and smash past that 200 games number, even if it comes at the cost of some side content. To me, the core mini games are by far the best part, and having more collections and mixes would make the series better, I feel

Back
Top Bottom