• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals Walmart Canada: Numerous $29.96 games show up as $14 or even $9.96 (CRUIS'N BLAST for $14 CDN!)

Hero of Legend

Like Like
Pronouns
He/Him
COME ON AND GET CRUIS'N!

Numerous games on all platforms seemingly, are showing up at really good prices. Another highlight for me is that Bandai Namco Active Life remake on Switch, that has the two leg straps is only $9.96! Need spares for Ring Fit or Switch Sports? Why not, and get a "free" game to boot! :p

Red Flag Deals is wonderful for digging up some crazy stuff and folks have posted numerous finds:

Lots of Lego and other licensed games, but some gems among them as well. A warning as the price may legit be YMMV as some locations show the price at $14, but others at the normal $29.96. Check your local location via the stock check on the game's page to see where it can be found at the lower price. ALSO, don't be afraid to ask employees to check locked window-less shelves, as I had to do just that to even get Cruis'n Blast and Active Life as the store was closing. The PS4 and XBO shelves had loads of games visible in them, but the excess Switch games were hidden and the employees had no clue. I was going crazy. :/ It turned out alright in the end though.

Happy hunting! :D

I guess the game didn't meet their sales expectation? I'm been waiting for it too.
IIRC Raw Thrills said they'd only make the DLC and online multiplayer if it sold enough, and then they announced it was happening, thus it must've definitely did well enough and then some.

I assume it's just taking a while. I mean I don't know how big they are, but they have their other main arcade games to focus on, so it's obviously not high on their priority list.

Back
Top Bottom