• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Voxelgram (Picross 3D-like) receives update with 60 new levels (UPDATE: 40% off until January 5th)

mazi

picross pundit

really really liked this game, it scratched the picross 3D itch very well, glad to see it getting more free content (tho if you get it on PC there's a ton of free fan-made levels available via steam workshop). highly recommended if you liked picross 3D on DS and 3DS.

Last edited:
highly recommended if you liked picross 3D on DS and 3DS.
Seconded. I found, after a little getting-used-to, the controller controls worked extremely well. Definitely scratched the itch, and has gotten a shockingly substantial amount of post-launch support. Well worth full price, let alone the paltry sum they're asking for now that it's on sale.

Spent the past hour playing this (steam version) and I've finished the first 60 puzzles and honestly this is a blast! I'm excited to try the workshop levels once I'm done with the first set.

Strong recommend to anyone who enjoys picross at all, the QoL features (like the ruler!) especially are really nice.

done 😬

f0febfb7-639e-4788-978jlj.jpeg

Noooooooooo, don't tell me that!

I had other things to do this week, and there's no way I'm going to do them now there's new Voxelgram I need to play immediately.

Noooooooooo, don't tell me that!

I had other things to do this week, and there's no way I'm going to do them now there's new Voxelgram I need to play immediately.
you can probably play all the new puzzles in 3 to 5 hours.

Picked this up with some gold coins, can’t wait to lose all my free time to sweet sweet 3D nonogram action

Played the first hundred puzzles. The touch controls work very well, and I'm glad I picked it up on Switch.

I really like the dioramas aspect. It's great seeing a diorama transform from a pile of indistinct blocks into a trophy case of solved puzzles.

This is challenging for me because of my damaged/shit perception of depth and spatial relationships, still enjoying it thus far. Being able to peel back layers helps a lot, hoping maybe it’ll be good for my brain lol

Garden cleared, onto the Breadboard puzzles

This is challenging for me because of my damaged/shit perception of depth and spatial relationships, still enjoying it thus far. Being able to peel back layers helps a lot, hoping maybe it’ll be good for my brain lol

Garden cleared, onto the Breadboard puzzles
if you click the left stick, you can go into a view where only a single layer is visible at a time. that way you can just play the game like a series of 2D puzzles. maybe that'll make things a bit easier.

I had this on my list and bought it. Played it for an hour but gave up. I hate the controls, I can't get used to it. It's frustrating. I think I prefer normal Picross.

Finished the last puzzles today. Some of the later ones get tricky, but the ruler and layer separation tools help a lot

Great game, would highly recommend.

Back
Top Bottom