• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Utawarerumono 20th game anniversary stream is set for November 24, 2021 in Japan

• Thread starter Deleted member 1250
  • Start date
added gemastu better translation
D

Deleted member 1250

Although Utawarerumono will not celebrate its 20th anniversary until April 26, 2022, Aquaplus will broadcast a special program six months in advance to express its gratitude to the fans who supported the series.
Aquaplus will host the Utawarerumono 20th Anniversary Live Stream on November 24 at 19:00 JST, the company announced. You will be able to watch it on YouTube.

YouTube link:

Presenters:

'The program MC will be Kentaro Tone and Yuya Uchida, and Rikiya
Koyama and Ryoka Yuzuki will be
in charge of each corner for the first time in more than a dozen years .

Rikiya Koyama
The role of Hakuoro

Ryoka Yuzuki
The role of Eruru

Daisuke Kirii
The role of Oboro

Mai Nakahara
The role of Yuzuha

Tsuyoshi Koyama
Crow role

Suara
singer

Kentaro Tone
Turmeric / Oshtor / Haku

Yuya Uchida
The role of Mikazuchi

Risa Taneda
The role of Kuon

Ayane Sakura
Uluru / Saraana

Yuko Gibu
The role of Fumiru

Yu Ayase
The role of Suzuri
other'

Anyone who knows me from other forums knows how stupidly excited I am for this. Hope there are fans here too!

neat and ya sorry about the shitty machine translations

Ohhh interesting timing since I just started Mask of Deception the other day too lol

This just made me remember that nobody has pciked Utawarerumono Zan 2 for western release
Give it time - it'll release in Summer 2022 judging from past localisations. NISA are handling the series now.

More concerning is the lack of announcement for Dokapon UP!, the spinoff that released in December last year Japan-side.

Hope they announce a brand new title. Mask of Deception and Mask of Truth instantly became my favorite VNs after playing through them.

Back
Top Bottom