• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion US Supreme Court strikes down affirmative action at Harvard and University of North Carolina

Every time the Supreme Court is in the news, I immediately think, “What did these A-holes do this time?” A little over a year after Roe v Wade was overturned too.

It’s so mentally draining to be living in this country sometimes. I deactivated all my social media almost three years ago because doom scrolling and angry typing was not a productive use of my time and my mental health was taking a hit.

Given their trajectory, it looks like Brown vs Board of Education has to be next.

Vile people on the court right now.

I honestly just cannot even with the supreme court right now. Trump sucked but the damage he did to your country is going to be felt for decades.

I honestly just cannot even with the supreme court right now. Trump sucked but the damage he did to your country is going to be felt for decades.
Yup. And the people who want to unfuck (i.e. packing the courts) will never become president, so...
I can't help but wonder if it would be easier for Democrats to take control of 38 states so that amendments to the constitution could be passed.

They deliberately tie the most vile shit to Juneteenth and Pride month I think. Just to let us know how much they fucking hate us and want to destroy us, and they’re winning lmao

I don‘t see a way to unfuck the country and I can’t flee or escape it, especially now that my heart is failing

i’m sure every bit of news like this will kill me faster and some ghoul will gloat about it and laugh

I don‘t see a way to unfuck the country and I can’t flee or escape it, especially now that my heart is failing

i’m sure every bit of news like this will kill me faster and some ghoul will gloat about it and laugh

There's a way, but if I say much more than the French seem to have the right idea, I'll get myself in hot water.

Back
Top Bottom