• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals [UK] Super Mario Bros. Wonder £37.49 @ Currys with code WONDER25

Thanks!

Just ordered it. Knew a deal like this would come up

Last edited:
That's a great deal but the website won't work for me to order on mobile. I'll have to remember to sort it on my PC.

Done. Was leaning towards using a voucher for this and SMRPG but this will work out cheaper.

Cheers!

Nice one, thanks for this. I remember Currys was the best bet for a similar price on TOTK in the UK too so they’ve settled in as my preferred option to check first for new releases now.

So I can't order on my PC either?? I get to the basket page, click 'choose payment', and the page won't load either on mobile or PC.

It seems Currys is starting to become the best place to pre order switch 1st party games in terms of competitive pricing.

I usually order from Shopto or Game Collection with their point rewards but they stopped doing £5 voucher per game you pre order and instead do £10 on selected games and never on Nintendo 1st party games.

I have no doubt that Currys will do the same offer with Super Mario RPG.

Back
Top Bottom