• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Sales Data UK Boxed Charts for the week ending Nov. 6: Call of Duty: Vanguard #1; Mario Party Superstars holds at #3; Just Dance 2022 #11

Seems a decent debut for Guardians of the Galaxy. That Marvel effect. Wonder if Just Dance is finally beginning to run out of puff.

Interesting Fortnite is selling well on Switch too. Console of choice for kids maybe?

Immortals Fenyx Rising looks like it made a return to charts at #12.

EDIT: Metroid Dread drops to #23.
Immortals had to have vastly overperform. especially on the Switch, where we heard that it was the leading system

Interesting Fortnite is selling well on Switch too. Console of choice for kids maybe?
Multiplat games selling best on Switch is becoming very common thing. Fortnite is the least surprising one as Nintendo also helps marketing. We had a Fortnite themed console and joycons on sale.

Immortals had to have vastly overperform. especially on the Switch, where we heard that it was the leading system
Wasn't PS5 version the leading one? But that's not surprising either, as Immortals was one of the best selling launch games on the system. Switch version was very close to PS5. But a year passed, Switch version could have taken the lead.

How many weeks was Metroid Dread in the top 2? What was its performance each week?
First two weeks, Dread was 3rd, then dropped to 7th, 15th and now 23rd so it's been on UK charts for it's fifth week.

Should have kept releasing Just Dance on Wii /s

First two weeks, Dread was 3rd, then dropped to 7th, 15th and now 23rd so it's been on UK charts for it's fifth week.

I feel like that's a pretty great performance to be honest. Didn't expect it to hang out in the top 30 for so long!

Week 44 (Nov 1-7) Top 40 chart - GFK
UK - Week 44, 2021 - Retail - GFK

QD4lfVK.png

UK - Week 44, 2021 - Retail - GFK

QD4lfVK.png

I'm guessing Switches and PS5s are being bought and that's how MK8D and Miles Morales are going up in the charts. Thanks for posting the Top 40 chart, acezam.

COD was primarily bought for PlayStation platforms (PS5 41%, PS4 29%) with Xbox only taking a 30% share (Xbox One 19%, Xbox Series 11%)

Platform breakdown on Fortnite Minty Legends Pack is 33% Switch, 24% PS4, 24% Xbox, 19% PS5.

Mario Party Superstars definitely has legs, it only saw a 18% drop! This week was good for both Switch sales and PS5 stock. Immortals Fenyx Rising was apparently bundled with PS5 by ShopTo.

Still weird that the Fortnite code-in-the-box did best on switch, but I guess that's a sign of demographics?

Immortals Fenyx Rising looks like it made a return to charts at #12.

EDIT: Metroid Dread drops to #23.
I think Immortals has popped back because it’s price keeps getting slashed, you can pick it up for £16 now if you shop around. Same goes for most Ubisoft games on Switch, they are the most common ‘price has dropped through the floor in a couple months time’ publisher. (Or weeks in the case of Immortals, I remember it being £25 before Xmas last year).

Back
Top Bottom