• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News truly incredible: Lunchables has finally figured out how to include FRESH FRUIT in their snack packs after 35 years

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
230801155007-lunchables-fresh-fruits-product-4-varieties.jpg

for years, kids across america have asked the same question.

"Why do the lunchables only include candy, rather than healthier items such as fruit?"

Kraft could only shrug their shoulders every time it was asked, until now.

the problem was that the fruits are required to be stored in a wet environment, which could damage the other included items.
their solution, which took decades of research. is to store the fruit in an entirely sealed off secondary compartment.

the new selection, which includes beloved options such as Apples, Grapes, Clementines, and Pineapples. notably has to be put in the produce aisle of stores due to legal reasons. away from the comparatively lacking fruit-free snacks.
the products are currently undergoing a soft launch in the South Central region of the United States, but it will hit the rest of the country fairly soon.

Lunchables are a slice of mid I partake in on days I'm feeling manchildous enough to not wanna bother eating a proper meal, and nostalgic enough to once again wanna taste the worst nacho cheese, salsa, tomato sauce, etc. known to man. Getting three overpriced grapes instead of a nice little Kit Kat in there is not going to convince my mind that what I'm doing is somehow okay, it's just going to worsen my experience and disappoint me.

As for their target audience? Okay, at least the kids will get some fruit in their diets now. They should have the courage to include the pineapple in the pizza Lunchables, though.

Lunchables are a slice of mid I partake in on days I'm feeling manchildous enough to not wanna bother eating a proper meal, and nostalgic enough to once again wanna taste the worst nacho cheese, salsa, tomato sauce, etc. known to man. Getting three overpriced grapes instead of a nice little Kit Kat in there is not going to convince my mind that what I'm doing is somehow okay, it's just going to worsen my experience and disappoint me.

As for their target audience? Okay, at least the kids will get some fruit in their diets now. They should have the courage to include the pineapple in the pizza Lunchables, though.
manchildrous and overpricious behavior from the kraft company. They may even get taken off the illustrious snack pack!

I'm the manchild when my silly grown ass gobbles down two or three pizza Lunchables instead of an actual, proper meal
To be honest, sometimes I’ll happily eat a couple of crackers/bits of crispbread with some nice cheese and chutney for dinner if I don’t want a full meal these days, particularly if I’ve had a big lunch, am short on time, am exhausted or all three. There’s something to be said for convenience, even if I usually enjoy cooking.

I'm the manchild when my silly grown ass gobbles down two or three pizza Lunchables instead of an actual, proper meal
Not even three days ago my girlfriend was telling me about Girl Dinner trending on TikTok, and now I see we have Boy Lunches 😂

Back
Top Bottom