• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Sales Data Top 15 best-selling games of November 2022 on Nintendo eShop (Europe)

mazi

picross pundit
In a recent news post sent out to Switch owners, Nintendo provided a listing of the top 15 European eShop downloads for November 2022.

As expected, Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet topped the chart – Violet ended up being a bit more popular. Other than that, It Takes Two and Sonic Frontiers managed to enter the top ten.

Source: Switch news

1. Pokémon Violet
2. Pokémon Scarlet
3. Nintendo Switch Sports
4. Minecraft
5. Disney Dreamlight Valley
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
7. It Takes Two
8. Stardew Valley
9. FIFA 23 Legacy Edition
10. Sonic Frontiers
11. Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
12. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
13. Bratz: Flaunt Your Fashion
14. Harvestella
15. Pokémon Legends: Arceus

please note that the european monthly rankings filter out discounted items.

1. Pokémon Violet
2. Pokémon Scarlet
3. Nintendo Switch Sports
4. Minecraft
5. Disney Dreamlight Valley
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
7. It Takes Two
8. Stardew Valley
9. FIFA 23 Legacy Edition
10. Sonic Frontiers
11. Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
12. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
13. Bratz: Flaunt Your Fashion
14. Harvestella
15. Pokémon Legends: Arceus

please note that the european monthly rankings filter out discounted items.
Tbh it's surprising that there's a good amount of switch FIFA players.

European gamers are so thirsty for FIFA, they'll even buy the Switch versions

(I honestly don't know if those Switch FIFA gamers primarily play on handheld mode, otherwise I dunno why they'd buy FIFA on Switch haha)

Not really. FIFA and Switch are both so popular that it's unsurprising that there are a significant amount of people (mostly kids) that want to play FIFA despite only having a Switch. Shitty that EA takes advantage of them even more than they do with the other versions.

Switch Sports continues to be a sleeper hit. You know what that means...

NINTENDO SWITCH
Motor Sports

Nice to see Sonic and Harvestella, but how is Persona 5 Royal missing? :/

It's been discounted for about half of this month and the discounted sales never count in these charts (which is a damn weird way to do it, that I've never understood, but it's probably intended to stop the shovelware games that are routinely at like -90/95% being all of the charts).

Royal position right now on the eshop charts is 26th which puts it ahead of about 5 or so of the games listed in the OP.

Last edited:
It's been discounted for about half of this month and the discounted sales never count in these charts (which is a damn weird way to do it, that I've never understood, but it's probably intended to stop the shovelware games that are routinely at like -90/95% being all of the charts).

Royal position right now on the eshop charts is 26th which puts it ahead of about 5 or so of the games listed in the OP.
1) It came out in October

2) It was discounted on the eShop during November
Right but wasn't Frontiers discounted in November as well? It was in NA which is when I bought it.

It Takes Two did well, to my surprise. Doesn't it require two full controllers instead of joycons to play together? I never tried, only played in online mode.

Harvestella is there! Really hope the game gets the sales numbers it, in my opinion, deserves.

Only the Deluxe SKU for Frontiers was discounted in Europe, not the standard edition. On the e-shop that is, physical was discounted quite a bit.

Also, I think discounted games are actually allowed on the list however I think there's a pretty strict limit on how much of a discount they can have to be on it. There's been several instances where high profile games which has been discounted like 10-20% has appeared on the list. So I'm not sure where they draw the line, but as someone said - it's most definitely to rule out the games that has huge discounts from entering these lists.

Back
Top Bottom