• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Sales Data Top 15 best-selling games of February 2022 on Nintendo eShop (Europe)

mazi

picross pundit
In a recent news post sent out to Switch owners, Nintendo provided a listing of the top 15 European eShop downloads for February 2022.

For the second month in a row, Pokemon Legends: Arceus manages to come out on top. We also see that OlliOlli World debuted in the top ten.

Source: Switch news

1. Pokémon Legends: Arceus
2. Minecraft
3. Mario Party Superstars
4. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
5. Stardew Valley
6. Among Us
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
8. OlliOlli World
9. Cuphead
10. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
11. Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain
12. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
13. Five Nights at Freddy’s
14. Pokémon Brilliant Diamond
15. Super Mario Odyssey

please note that the european monthly rankings filter out discounted items.

Does this let us make any comparison for Pokémon diamond/pearl remakes legs compared to the previous remakes? I'm just wondering how badly Arceus kneecapped them.

On the surface being below things like cuphead only a few months after launch strikes me as shocking for Pokémon, but maybe I'm overexpecting.

Maybe I should ask that at installbase though...

Stardew Valley is the #1 evergreen of the eshop it seems like. It's always there.

It's probably one of the best values in the entire industry right now considering price/content. Really deserves all the success.

Back
Top Bottom